You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers! Below, we have the most frequently asked questions from our customers and answers! If you can’t find your question below, feel free to give us a call!
How much does epoxy flooring cost?
Figuring the cost of an epoxy floor depends on a variety of factors that cause the price to fluctuate. These factors include the room’s size, the pattern’s complexity, and the type of epoxy you chose. Typically, the larger the room, the less per square foot the price will be. This is due to larger rooms having fewer obstacles and transitions to deal with. You can expect to pay between $3 and $7 per square foot for standard epoxy flooring in most cases. If you’ve chosen metallic epoxy or decorative flake epoxy flooring, that price will increase to $8 to $12 per square foot, on average.
How long does it take to install an epoxy floor?
Usually, it takes about 1 to 2 days to install the typical epoxy floor. However, this timeline can change depending on the project’s size, pattern complexity, and even temperature. In most cases, the first day is used to clean and complete any repairs on the existing concrete and prep it for the epoxy through grinding. The second day is most often used to mix the epoxy, pour the floor, and let it start curing. However, your finished epoxy floor will need 72 hours to cure before it’s ready for full use.
What are the benefits of epoxy flooring?
There are several benefits to this resinous floor coating! Below, you can see the various benefits of epoxy flooring:
- Durability: These floors are highly durable and can withstand a high amount of wear and tear, including hard impacts, scrapes, scratches, and high volumes of foot and vehicle traffic.
- Resistance: Epoxy flooring is installed seamlessly and has a non-permeable surface. These factors make the floor highly resistant to various substances, including water and chemicals, reducing damage and staining.
- Longevity: Most conventional flooring materials are designed to last for 10 to 15 years before failure. Our epoxy floors are designed to last for 25 years or more when properly installed and maintained.
- Customization: There are unlimited colors, patterns, and textures to choose from with epoxy flooring that gives the freedom to create virtually any floor design!
- Low Maintenance: This concrete coating has remarkably low maintenance requirements, saving home and business owners countless dollars and hours on expensive and time-consuming maintenance routines!